Thursday, March 24, 2016

I admit it. I hoard small booze bottles...



…and they’re unopened.  I don’t think this qualifies for the traditional twelve-step program because I rarely drink them. It should qualify for something, like the hey-dumb-ass-you-need-to-drink-more program.

Seriously, who buys all these and never drinks them? I originally bought them for the RV, thinking they would save space. Instead they took up more space. I also discovered tiny bottles of booze are useless. Think about it. You’re relaxing in a camp chair, feet in the cool water of a clear mountain river, sun darkening your winter white skin, and in your hand a tall thermal mug filled with gin and tonic. (Mostly gin.) This kind of relaxation requires the super size bottles of liquor. Why bother opening twelve little bottles, when you can have one giant bottle.


I think the best use for these cute little squirts of alcohol is to dump them all in a pitcher, add some orange juice and call it breakfast around the campfire. I’ll let you know how that works out after I recover.

No comments:

Post a Comment