Friday, January 30, 2015

Never Thought I'd Use The Words Tape Measure And Butt Crack In The Same Sentence

“What are you doing with that tape measure?” George asked while dialing the state mental hospital.

“I’m conducting a scientific study on how long butt cracks should be before it's deemed your pants are too low.”

“Dare I ask why?”

“I was watching a football game when the cameraman zoomed in on a guy on the sidelines squatting down to talk to a player.  I swear the guy had his pants around his knees because his entire butt was exposed and with all that hair it looked like the globe we cut in half in geography class in 6th grade.” (And for the record…Yes, our group got detention for destruction of school property. But in our defense the teacher told us our project was the northern hemisphere and I think we should have gotten an A for our ingenuity.)

Anyway…George held one end of the tape measure so I could get a better reading, “Plumber’s butt has been around forever, why are you so worked up?”

“This was NOT plumber’s butt," I said while trying to turn my head backwards to read the measurement. "It looked like the guy had squatted down to relieve his bowels.  There has to be a FCA rule about putting a guy on camera who has his pants down.”

“It's not very scientific if you're only measuring your crack?” George had me on that one. I looked at him and smiled. "Oh no, you are not measuring my crack too."


“Fine, I’ll just send the FCC a guideline for the amount of crack that should be allowed on TV."

"You need to get a hobby."

"Hey, this IS my hobby."

No comments:

Post a Comment