Wednesday, June 3, 2015

I Hate Scratchy Sheets!

Conversation I had with George this morning.

“Didn’t you just change the sheets yesterday?” George asked.

“Yes, but I can’t sleep on these again.  I’m like the Princess and Pea.”

“You peed in our bed?”

“No smartass, the edible, green vegetable. Didn’t you ever read the fairytale?”

“Honey, our life is not a fairytale, it’s like Nightmare on Elm Street.”

“Exactly!  These sheets are like a horror movie.”

“What’s wrong with this set, Miss OCD?”

“I couldn’t sleep because it was like laying on sand paper.  And they were also so heavy and hot it was like sleeping under a tarp.”

“I did notice you were a little sweaty this morning, I just thought you were hot for me.”

“Dream on Casanova.”

“So what are you putting on the bed now?”

“I bought these 800 count Egyptian cotton ones.”

“Dare I ask what they cost?”

“Dare not.  You might have a heart attack.”

“Oh well, as long as my Princess and her pea are happy, I’m happy.”


And that is why I have the best husband in the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment