Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Hanging upside down is therapeutic


“What are you doing?” George asked.

“Trying to get my brain juices flowing.”

“By hanging off the bed upside down?”

“Well yeah!” Sometimes George is so dense. “It’s a scientific fact that if you hang upside down it reactivates stagnant blood and brain fluid.”

“I don’t think there’s anything that’s going to reactivate your stagnant brain.”

“You should be more supportive. I could be suffering from a serious condition.”

“Like what?”

“Brain conjunctivitis simplex stagnation syndrome.”

“You made that up.” George rolled his eyes and went into his office.

“Well if I did then it proves hanging off the bed improves my creative brain function.” Not bad considering I was getting lightheaded.

At the sound of the crash George comes running to find me lying on the floor, contents that were on top of the bedside table, now on top of me. “You fell off the bed, I presume.”

“Maybe.”

“I assume it was caused by your Simple Brain Syndrome?”

“Did you know, from down here I can see straight up your shorts?”

I heard his office door slam shut.



No comments:

Post a Comment